For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) boosst Limited of Church View, Hulcote, Bedfordshire, MK17 8BW is the data controller, you can write to us at this address.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide to us by email or by completion of an Enquiry Form on our website
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
This information is held for 7 years then deleted unless there is a specific reason for retaining it, for example any legal obligation requires us to do so.
The information stored by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and retained by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
Two types of cookies are used by us on our site:
• Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect any information that identifies a visitor. All the information that these cookies collect is anonymous and will only be used to improve our Website.
• Tracking Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, the material you have downloaded and the links you have followed. boosst Limited use the Google Analytics service to report this information. Your IP address is also transmitted to Google Inc. who use it to determine the regional location (e.g. the city/town) from which you visited the website.; and
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We occasionally use email software. Which may collect information such as your email address, if the email was opened, how it was opened and what type of device was used e.g. mobile phone, tablet or PC. This valuable feedback helps us to improve our mail communication. You will always have the option to unsubscribe from such communications.
All calls to and from our office are recorded. They are required and may be used in the event of a complaint being raised and if required by law enforcement agencies. Please note that records will be available for at least five years.
All data we store about you is stored in the European Economic Area. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, for example our client Portal, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We would only disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If you have given your consent for us to do so for marketing or other specified purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by refusing your consent at the time of collection or at any other time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised we have 30 days to respond. You also have the right to ask us to erase, amend or limit the use of the data we hold about you. If there is a legitimate and permissible reason why we cannot do this we will explain why.
We have a retention policy which means we do not keep information we hold about you for longer than necessary unless we there is a legal obligation to do so.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our response, you can complain to the supervisory authority for data protection. In the UK this is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
0303 123 1113