In our world, creating experiences that our clients love is the most important thing. We’re looking for our next Trainee who can bring their passion for helping others into the workplace.
Our highly successful Trainee programme is now ready to take on it’s next starter, to follow in Josh & Gabby’s footsteps.
The new Trainee role requires key personal traits but no prior experience. For the right person, we will invest time, effort and knowledge over a 3-5 year period as they become both a Chartered Financial Planner and Certified Financial Planner™
We’re seeking the perfect Trainee, who will:
- Have a passion for helping others
- Be super-friendly towards everyone they touch
- Have a strong character
- Be honest at all times
- To always be willing to go ‘the extra mile’
Our Trainee Development Programme is built upon all that we have learnt from growing Josh and Gabby over the last decade and revolves around the Trainee’s highly personalised Development Plan. The Trainee will be mentored by two Certified Financial Planners™ operating at the highest level of UK financial planning – one of whom will be appointed as the lead mentor for all training and development matters.
We have a proven record for developing talent
Josh started his full-time training in 2010 after passing entry-level exams at sixth form. Josh is now Chartered, Certified & a Fellow of The Personal Finance Society – and was recently recognised by our professional body as a Finalist in the Certified Financial Planner™ of the Year competition.
Having joined us in 2017, Gabby has already completed her Diploma qualifications and has made a quick start on her Chartered exams. Having seamlessly become an integral part of the team, Gabby has another 24 months of learning and coaching before she will also become a client-facing Financial Planner for boosst.
“The role of Trainee Financial Planner is a fantastic opportunity. The wide variation of work I handle is allowing me to develop into a competent, well-rounded Financial Planner and the exam journey consolidates that knowledge. Few other Trainee Financial Planner roles provide the same level of support that boosst has offered me, along with a clear development plan which offers great rewards for achieving each milestone along the journey.“
Gabby Houseman, current Trainee Financial Planner
At the end of the Development Path….
At the end of the learning journey, you can look forward to:
- A long and happy career helping others
- A work/life balance which will challenge you regularly but also respect your personal life
- A career which is financially rewarding and will enable you to enjoy a life well lived
- The opportunity to grow in to a leadership role and, in due course, mentor future trainee’s
Our location is relocation-worthy….
Thinking of relocating to Milton Keynes to work with us? You’ll be:
- Working in a stunning new lakeside office, which is being purpose-built for boosst
- A 32 minute train journey from London
- In a modern city which is 40% open space and has more shoreline on it’s Lakes and Canals than Jersey!
- In an active city which benefits from over 300 kilometres of bridleways, redways and cycle routes
School leavers, university graduates and working candidates are welcome to apply.