The boosst team are delighted be supporting Financial Planning Week 2019, an annual initiative run by the CISI, our Professional Body.
As one of the CISI’s Accredited Financial Planning Firms, we are proud to promote this initiate and spread the reach of Financial Planning.
The key aim of Financial Planning Week is to give the public the opportunity to discover what a genuine financial planning process looks and feels like, to ask questions, gain information and guidance on how they can improve their financial situation.
Whilst we will not be providing regulated investment advice, by choosing to meet us, you will;
- Be able to share your information with us in advance, to inform and direct our time together
- Be given a forum to discuss any financial concerns you have, such as Inheritance Tax, funding school fees, building your savings for retirement
- Leave with a much better understanding of Financial Planning and the Financial Planning process
- Have the opportunity to share feedback with us
We are offering face-to-face one hour surgeries at our Hulcote office. on:
- Monday 7th October, 4pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 8th October, 1pm to 5pm
- Friday 11th October, 10am to 5pm
To take part, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time slot. If you also share a brief overview of what you wish to achieve from our time together, we will optimise the session to meet your objectives.